Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

homeGallery HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For Sale 2002 As New USA Stratocaster, Highway One Strat..A Classy Looking and Great sounding Guitar >
AWinn
post Mar 13 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

For sale is my 2002 Fender Stratocaster USA Highway One. I have this listed on ebay and will be on there until about 7:00 this evening central time. I actually just bought this guitar from Gruhn Music in Nashville. I really think it is classy. I purchased it because during the week I have been working out of town weekdays and going through guitar withdraw. This is my "away guitar".

As it happens, I just got put on another project but one that enables me to be at home with my family and yes my guitars.

Guitar feels and sounds great. More is on the ebay site:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...34442&rd=1&rd=1 Pictures can be seen on ebay

The color is Cocoa and the Highway One has a nitro finish so the tone rings out and a rosewood 22 fret board. The neck is C shaped and it is comfortable and fast. All parts are fender.

If you are interested please go to the ebay site or just purchase by going to paypal. Shipping shipping included in the 48 lower states Fedex Ground. Paypal only...my account is a-winn@comcast.net The guitar is $570 which is a buy! Forum price is $560 Please respect the price.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT.....WINN@PBWORLD.COM to let me know if you purchased it or for questions
Alan
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd July 2020 - 07:32 AM